HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous
LS

Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU Empty
PostSubject: Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU   Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU 30bo4ed

Quote :
Everybody knows what happens when people die, or so they think. The body's laid to rest, prayers are murmured, tears are shed. And those we left behind move on. For some, that's painful. For others... well, maybe one door closed when we died, but a whole new one opened in its place. The year is 1531. In 1326, I died. The Egyptians had it right, as it turns out - there's another life on the other side, one that's supposed to be better. When they send you off, them accursed Shinigami, they call themselves, they say it won't be so painful any more, that on the other side you never feel hunger, it's safe and warm and inviting over here.

Well, maybe for most people that's right. The truth is, for most, the Shinigami lied. They just tell you that so you won't struggle. The Sengoku Jidai's got a firm grip on Japan, pitting disciple against master, son against father, friends against friends. Every day, the Goteijusantai sends dozens of officers to the living world, trying frantically to keep up with the mass numbers of people that are dying in this idiotic battle for supremacy. In a mirror of a sort, the other side's in the midst of a raging war for power over Rukongai, to either make living here better or worse. I was the first to say enough. They call me Gin now; silver. It's a play on the fact if I get after you, the last thing you see is a glint of silver off my blade.

I started a bloody war. And to think, all I wanted was a good cup of tea.

AU HISTORIC BLEACH • PANCANON
THAT MEANS YES, YOU CAN PLAY ELSA AND POKEMON IN SOUL SOCIETY
NO WORD COUNT • SHORT APP • PLOT DRIVEN • NO SERIES KNOWLEDGE NEEDED

lostsouls.burningsteel.net
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

Money : 1242

Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU   Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:51 pm

thanks for following the rules,
Back to top Go down
https://ragandbone.rpg-board.net

Lost Souls: A Panfandom Historic Bleach AU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1