HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
We Meet Again EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
We Meet Again EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
We Meet Again EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
We Meet Again EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
We Meet Again EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
We Meet Again EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
We Meet Again EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
We Meet Again EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
We Meet Again EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

We Meet Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Tony
Job : Field Worker, Tribute

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 am

We Meet Again Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

Boyce looked across the room after the automatic door slid open. He saw an abundance of food, luxurious couches and chairs, as well as a well-created lamp for light in the room. Walking in, you could smell the buffet, steaming with auras that filled the space perfectly. Boyce never smelled anything that good, not even a flower in the field, not even a fresh sliced apple. He then turned around to see when Trulee, would walk in. The two had met, and talked about the Games, and it felt weird now that they were here together.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 am

We Meet Again Rab20115
KNOWLEDGE IS LOVE AND LIGHT AND VISION.

The girl with the black curls in her hair had stopped crying during her goodbye. Her lonely sobs of sadness knowing that her parents probably went into a state of shock when hearing her name be drawn. Trulee had to tell herself that crying over something she couldn't change was stupid and not wise. The words of herself echoing Stay Focused, Research, Think , Plan. Walking past the door way searching for Boyce to tell him the idea she had came up with from waiting for Boyce's goodbye to end. All the games had something similar in a way about them. Trulee only hoped Boyce was ready to listened and hopefully go along with it." Boyce...Ok so I have been thinking. You know how each games have som-" Closing her mouth as the scents of the buffet hit her nostrils. All the different food was a distracts until she reminded herself to try to stay focused." Something in common...each games? You know what that is" A smile even crept on her face as she was slightly over excited to share her plan. Taking slow steps to the buffet without being offered. It was not normally something she would do but she was hungry and what they were doing to Boyce and her was far worse then taking food without permission. Turning back to Boyce smiling as she forked a piece of fish." We deserve this food Boyce."

Notes: Trulee just walking in and focused.
Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Tony
Job : Field Worker, Tribute

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:05 pm

We Meet Again Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

Boyce was confused. Something the same? They all have children die in them? Particularly District Eleven. NO. "The careers always team up?" he asked. She said that they deserved the food. And he didn't want to eat any of it. What if it was some trick of the Capitol? What if they wanted to kill the weaker Districts of first? "I don't trust the Capitol. I'm skeptical." he suggested. "I don't know why, but I do not want to eat anything." he said. Boyce sat in silence, and waited for Trulee to explain her thoughts. Maybe her plan was something that they could use. She did seem smart.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:47 pm

We Meet Again Rab20115
KNOWLEDGE IS LOVE AND LIGHT AND VISION.

Trulee's eyes was looking at shrimp she had only seen in books. Their was no way she would of been able to have any of these back home. The most she had ever had was one birthday cake long ago for her fifth birthday. A sigh escaped her lips when Boyce finally named the thing she wanted him too." Yes they do,...Now what would happen if unexpected alliance of the lower and middle districts happened to kill them the eliminate the immediate threat?" A smile came onto her lips as she then went back to sitting and not taking anymore food. Her ears hearing how Boyce was skeptical about the capitol." Ok but if you get hungry quicker in the games don't tell me cuz i will tell you i told you so....and give you food because I wouldn't want my Aly dyeing now would I." Trulee had set their alliance hopefully by saying it. Maybe He didn't want to but she hoped he did.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again Empty

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Past Hunger Games :: 25th Spring Hunger Games :: Pre-Games :: Traveling-