HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
After The Flood EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
After The Flood EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
After The Flood EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
After The Flood EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
After The Flood EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
After The Flood EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

After The Flood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

Money : 1242

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:34 pm

THE FLOOD

A flood washes over the Arena and draws the Tributes together for the last death of the day. Tributes are all now in this thread. There is no posting order. You can attack anyone once they actually enter the thread.

Demosthenes Levesque, Ramsey Lockhearst, & Angelic Clover (and anyone else besides the inactives that didn't make it out of the BB) have made it out of the Bloodbath safely, each with a Chef's Knife. However, if they don't post in this thread, they will die once Day One ends, which is undetermined (Angelic only).

Everyone is experiencing post-flood symptoms, gagging water, very wet, mud, etc. Also everyone has lost 15 HP.

Last edited by The Hunger Games on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ragandbone.rpg-board.net
Felix Lecareux
Felix Lecareux
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Tony
Job : D7 Student,

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:40 pm

After The Flood Img-thing?
WORDS: who knows?
TAGS: yay, he didn't die yet.
Felix didn't hear the water until it got close. It brought them all to the center. She had just fixed up his leg when it happened. The Gamemakers probably saw that the Tributes were in all different parts of the Arena. Felix was coughing. He had drowned under the water. Rolling, he couldn't breathe. Then the water went away, and he looked up waiting to see what everyone else was doing. His ax wasn't by him.

Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:48 pm

FELIX LECAREUX

Felix Lecareux has died. He may make his death post if he has not done so.
Back to top Go down
Felix Lecareux
Felix Lecareux
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Job : D7 Student,

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 pm

After The Flood Img-thing?
WORDS: who knows?
TAGS: goodbye felix, Sad
Felix felt his body shutting down. He was choking on the water, he couldn't get it out in time. Sarah wasn't by his side this time. It wasn't her fault. The water had messed up their plans. His mother would be upset. He was trying to win for her. What would she think of him? He almost made it out of Day One. Almost. Felix looked around for Sarah, and said through the water. "Give, to my mom," he said. "Than-" he began and then he died. He was saying thank you to Sarah to all she had done for him. Felix felt his body rise to the heavens. He saw the clouds. And the light was there. And it was bright, and it was well with him. So he went. Boom.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Trulee had just gotten done loading both the dart blowers with a dart holding them in both hands incase she wanted to use both. Then the water came. Trulee had never went swimming but she did read about what to do in a flood. It didn't matter because it happen so quickly that all he could was hold her breath and struggle to stay above water while be washed away. Then it stopped and she was gasping and coughing up water dripping wet in the residence area. Clutching her weapons afraid of a attacker and looking for Boyce.
TRIBUTE NAMETrulee Maddox
LOCATION Residence
DISTRICT Eleven
HEALTH 185/200
KILLS 0
ARENA DEATHLIST green
NATURAL DEATHLIST green
FIGHTING DEATHLIST green
INVENTORY
1. Two Poisonous Dart Blowers. (30 darts left)
2. Water Purification Straw

Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Job : Field Worker, Tribute

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

After The Flood Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

The flood had thrown all the way to a different part of the Arena. Boyce was smashed intot he ground by the water. It was a huge force. Mother nature wasn't someone to reckon with. Not at all. His head arose. He saw the boy he had recognized as Felix, from Seven, be risen up out of the Arena. He had died. What was next. Now Tributes from all over have died. The Careers are mostly gone. What were they going to do? The remaining Districts would have to fight each other sooner or later. Hopefully they could all come to a conclusion that fit them all. Once he got the water out of his system, Boyce stood up. He walked over to where Trulee was, and watched the other Tributes closely. He kept his weapon close to him and waited to see what everyone else was thinking. "Stay.. together." he said.

Back to top Go down
Ramsey Lockhearst
Ramsey Lockhearst
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Anna
Job : Mine worker

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:35 pm

FIGHTING
RAMSEY LOCKHEARST IS FIGHTING BOYCE PEACHTREE WITH DOUBLE SWORDS
After The Flood Rab20126
in three words I can sum up
everything I've learned about life:
it goes on.

Where the hell was he? His eyes had been covered by mud and his boots squeaked every time he took even the smallest of steps. How the hell could someone just think of a flood? How simple of an idea could someone have with a flood?! But was this really anytime to think of how Gamemakers did their jobs? His dual swords were equipped in his hands and the chefts knife on his hip. When he walked over he noticed a dead body on the ground...he knew that he had been killed by someone in this area. The guy that was dead seemed nice enough and would give Ramsey a reason to fight. He pulled up his swords and pulled up behind Boyce stabbing his with his double swords.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 pm

FIGHTING
Trulee Maddox IS FIGHTING Ramsey Lockhearst HERE WITH A Poisonous Dart Blower

Trulee had been still on the ground coughing up water when she saw the boy from twelve come up to Boyce and stab him. Anger flushed her eyes as he was someone she had talked too....someone from home. He was the only chance she had for protection other then her mind. Trulee thought quickly as she aimed the loaded poisonous dart blower at Ramseys throat wanting to avenge Boyce."
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 pm

The member 'Trulee Maddox' has done the following action : Odds Play

'FD--GREEN' :
After The Flood Rab20116
Back to top Go down
Ramsey Lockhearst
Ramsey Lockhearst
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Job : Mine worker

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

FIGHTING
RAMSEY LOCKHEARST IS FIGHTING TRULEE MADDOX WITH DOUBLE SWORDS
After The Flood Rab20126
in three words I can sum up
everything I've learned about life:
it goes on.

When the dart flew past his throat he grinned knowing it missed as there was only few drops of blood. When Boyce fell to the floor Ramsey had just realized what he had done...Felix had only died from choking on the water. He was dead because of Ramsey...it was all an accident! What had he just done? Now wasn't a time to worry about the dead but he had to fight for his life. Ramsey pulled up his swords and tried striking them into Trulee's stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

The member 'Ramsey Lockhearst' has done the following action : Odds Play

'FD--GREEN' :
After The Flood Rab20117
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 pm

BOYCE PEACHTREE

Boyce Peachtree has died. He may make his death post if he has not done so.
Back to top Go down
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Admin
Admin

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Trulee Maddox vs Ramsey Lockhearst has been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Boyce Peachtree
Boyce Peachtree
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Job : Field Worker, Tribute

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm

After The Flood Rab20112
DON'T BE AFRAID,

Boyce was walking with Trulee when suddenly he felt the pierce and the swords when right through his body. He looked down as his mouth opened wide, and tears ran from his eyes. He almost made it. He didn't want it to end this way. Who killed him? He didn't do anything wrong. He hadn't killed anyone. These Games were cruel. He hadn't talked to whoever did it, because the only person he was with until the flood was Trulee. He felt his heart rate slow down gradually. He fell back onto his back.

all the ways that you think you know me.
all the limits that you figured out.
had to learn to keep it all below me.
just to keep from being thrown around.

every single time the wind blows.
i see it in your face.
on a cold night.
there will be no fair fight.
there will be no goodbye.
to turn and walk away.

so burn me with fire.
drown me with rain.
i'm gonna wake up.
screaming your name.

yes i'm a sinner.
yes i'm a saint.
but whatever happens here.

we remain.

"Trulee," he managed to say. "tell my family that, I tried." he said. The cannon sounded. And his body was still. The boy worked hard. The boy was real. He was true. He was honest. He was loyal. And now he was just.. still.

Back to top Go down
Sarah Oakland
Sarah Oakland
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Job : Student

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm

After The Flood Rab20114
YOU'RE EVERYTHING I NEED AND MORE
IT'S WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE, BABY I CAN SEE YOUR HALO.

It was only moments when Sarah and Felix had been talking as he tried making her laugh. Then a noise came and...and...everything was gone in a flash. The water came and dragged Felix away while Sarah was crashing into the waves and thrown from side to side. When it all stopped she fell to the ground and began choking on the water that was in her throat. She was a mess, there was mud in her hair and she was soaked. Now wasn't a time to think about that since she needed to find Felix. She tried staying quiet as she saw a boy get killed by the one from 12, she could be next. Where was he? She began looking around only to see the body of Felix in front of her...dead. Sarah ran towards his body and fell onto her knees.

"Felix?! Felix wake up!" she yelled trying to shake him as she tried holding in tears, how could she get so close to someone and watch them fade away. "You can't go now! We're so close!" she said trying to move him side to side "You can't leave ME, I need you!" she said realizing he was dead. There was nothing to do now but run...run as far as she could.

Demosthenes Levesquè
Dead Tribute
Dead Tribute

Alias : Demos
Job : Demosthenes does not have a job, unless looking pretty counts.

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 pm

After The Flood 97f5bf4f4eec23ef54f177f09326ed35
Always. I promise you, Always.

Demos had just escaped the Bloodbath when the flood came. He had learned to swim when he was younger from reading a book, though the tidal wave came so quickly and took him aback so that all he could do was close his eyes and hold his breath. After the vigorous fight the wave put up, and many twists and flips, Demos finally got out of the flood's way when it slammed his back against a stone building. The Chef's Knife he obtained at the Cornucopua was still hooked on his belt, thankfully. Demos slowly opened his eyes to find the boy from Seven being lifted away on a hovercraft, soon followed by the boy from Eleven. He put his head back against the wall and looked up at the sky. It was beautiful. If only it were a real sky, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

After The Flood Empty
PostSubject: Re: After The Flood   After The Flood Empty

Back to top Go down

After The Flood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Past Hunger Games :: 25th Spring Hunger Games :: The Arena :: Residences-