HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

Memory's Not Forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

Alias : DREWSY
Job : Thrift Shop Worker

Memory's Not Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Memory's Not Forgotten Rab20140

Memory's Not Forgotten Rab20139
innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

It was the winter months in eight and that equaled snow. Which equaled a cold Zander and Zarah that had walked into school this morning. Some people may ask them why they just don't wear the coats in there store. That was because they were not allowed to wear them as they didn't own them. If only others could get it through there heads that Zander's family had money problems. Heck the whole family lived in one room with a kitchen taking up the space in that room. Luckily no one was noticing that Zander and Zarah share cloths. The boy sat at lunch which wasn't anything special just watered down soup and bread. Zander wondered where Constance was since he normally sat with her. May be he was sick and he would go and visit her later to cheer her up. Sitting alone glancing at the students as he took a sip of the soup.
Memory's Not Forgotten Rab20141

District Eight
District Eight

Alias : Tony
Job : Factory Worker

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 pm

They were so young. So clueless that later on in life, a few years from now, they'd become partners. Who knew. It was cold outside. Hark noticed that Zander didn't have a coat, and planned to walk with him home and give him it. Hark wondered if his family needed help. With finances and stuff. He could surely work something out between their families. "Hi, Zander." he said. Hark sat down at the table for lunch with his tray. Constance wasn't with them, which wasn't normal. He wondered what had happened to her. "What's wrong," he said. His honest eyes looked right into Zander's.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander was ok with his family's situation. Sure yes the family shared a lot of things with each other but that was just because the couldn't afford not too. His parents were in there very early twenties when they had him and Zarah so they both didn't have time to save money. Especially since it was was two kids...it was double the expenses. Not that both of them got different things...there parents thought it was good if they shared things like cloths and such to save money. Zander new it had slowly gotten worse when one morning instead of four plates on the table there was only two. His parents were sharing the slim breakfast and so Zander and Zarah had to share. He then noticed Hark after the hi. "Hello Hark." At least he wouldn't be completely alone. Hark was a good friend just as much as Constance. Well sort of the only difference was Hark was a boy and Constance was a girl. Hark was a attractive a fellow Zander would have admitted if he was open about himself. It was such annoyance for the angel Zander to see a handsome guy and not be able to compliment them. He knew about himself and what his sexuality was but the complication with worrying about being outed and whipped or the other guys reaction could be very bad. "Nothing... just wondering about Constance and where she is at. That and my love hate relationship with the snow and cold. I like the snow...but I don't like being cold." He laughed lightly before taking another spoonful of soup into his mouth." How is Hark today?" He looked at Harks eyes getting distracted by the pupils distraction. He didn't know what it was about pupils that made him think something will come out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Hark smirked at the sight of Zander speaking. There was an unspoken chemistry between them. They both knew it. But who would admit it first? Only time would tell. Hark knew that Zander's family was strong. They held up, and he admired that. In spite of nothing, they still have the confidence as if they had everything. He admired this quality in Zander himself. He wished that he was this way. The way Hark looked at Zander was like the way one looked at an ocean. A gaze. Like up at the stars. "Hopefully she's okay," he stated. "And if you want, you can have my jacket." he said. Hark smiled a little at Zander, wishing he'd take the jacket just so he'd get a reason to keep talking to him. "I'm okay. How are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander hoped Constance was okay. He didn't want his best friend to be all sick at home. Plus the idea of her missing homework and then having it pile up sounded like it would suck. Maybe he was just over worrying about her like he did about most people. Like his family Zander is a caring person to the point of it being questionable if its a lie. It was probably just because he had a hug heart that tried to include everyone. He was surprised by the offer of the coat and quickly thought about. He needed a coat...but so did Hark? He didn't want to be rude or let Hark get a cold because he took his coat. Looking at his eyes and looking at those circles. It was almost like a trance as they seemed to go forever on the handsome face they were on." Are you sure? I don't want you to freeze to death on the walk home." Zander new it would be cold just like his walk here and he didn't want Hark to freeze. Maybe if Hark told him it was really ok..may be he hadn't realized that it was cold out." I'm fine. The usual I suppose." Taking another sip of the watered down soup. It didn't taste good but the district people were doing there best to provide for there district. "Thanks for the coat. It... was very kind of you." He smiled brightly looking at Hark.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Zander was very compassionate. The fact that he actually cared if Constance was here, not to mention why she wasn't, just shows his character. That's a huge turn on for Hark at least. Someone who has sympathy. Hark didn't know how, but he has begun developing feelings for Zander he never had before. They had been good friends for a long time. They have been brothers. They've shared their deepest secrets with each other, and they could tell each other anything. He just didn't know if Zander was experiencing the same thing he was.. falling for him. "You're welcome," he said with a bright smile. He looked down and his face grew sad when he started thinking about his feelings for Zander and if they were mutual.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander had feelings for Hark. There was no doubt about that. It was just that he didn't know if Hark had the same feelings. They were friends for a long time now and he did enjoy hanging out with him when he could get the chance. With the way things were at home he barely had time to jog with Zarah because he was needed at the shop. But there was a chemistry that neither spoke about. It couldn't have not been unnoticed. Maybe Hark was just being nice and didn't like him in that way. The only way he could figure this out was if he'd ask or if Hark actually brought it up. He just smiled and nodded when Hark said thanks. Zander tried to keep his manners in all situation like he was raised to. To be nice, to use manners, and to try to help out. Sometimes that can seem like a bad thing though as some people open there mouths and like to talk bad about a family that is nice...but poor. Not that any of the Zalvers saw themselves as poor. They just appreciated what they had even more. Watching the other students eat for a brief moment as he took a bite out of the bread. His brown eyes saw a sad look on Harks face. " What's wrong Hark? " He said in a concerned voice as he gave Hark's leg a rub with his own leg. Once and only to get his attention. But it could have easily been seen as him trying to play footsie...but he simply wanted his attention to know about why he looked sad.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Hark shook his head. He couldn't stop thinking about him and Zander. They were only 15, how could he even be sure of his feelings? With the Games every year, they both were at a chance of dying, so they needed to get their feelings out early before one of them was dead and came home in a wooden box. Who would make this world so cruel? They can't leave, they have to be put into the Reaping, they have to fight or die. It's disgusting. Hark noticed as the count of students in the cafeteria withered away to just he and Zander. Maybe he could say what he felt now? "I.. We need to talk," he said. He looked across the table into Zander's eyes. "I think you know why.." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:02 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander didn't know what had made the sad face appear on Hark's face. He hoped it wasn't anything he did or say...but he didn't say much or do anything. The thought of his foot rubbing Harks legs must of been it. He didn't like that he did that and now he had finally gotten the idea that he liked him. What if he was mad and didn't have the same feelings and now he felt awkward. " O ok." The nervousness in his stomach want to spew out but he couldn't. The next words coming out of the boy he was falling for didn't help. That's it he was going to confess and take the problems that could follow.. If Hark didn't want to be his friends because of his feelings then fine but he hoped that maybe he was wrong." Yes I do...but before you do anything I would like to say I'm sorry. If it was obvious... that I had feelings for you and It was making you awkward I'm sorry but I have feelings for you Hark. But if I have made you uncomfortable I'm really sorry." The boy sighed and got up and took his tray to were he got it. Hoping that maybe he was wrong about his sudden idea that he was all wrong and Hark didn't have feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Butterflies emerged from Harks stomach. What was he going to say, how was he going to start this conversation? Before he knew it, Zander had began apologizing. Which didn't need to happen. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, Hark did like it when he and Zander touched. Looked at each other. Anything. Hark followed Zander to where the trays were. "No, it's not that," he said nervously. "It's that I'm actually not uncomfortable." he said. Hark looked down and smiled a little bit. Now that they both had admitted their feelings, where would this go? Hark kept talking. "I know I seem like a ladies' man or something, but for some reason. I don't know why. I don't know how. You amaze me." he stated sincerely. His heart started pumping more blood than ever before. They had been holding this back for a long time, and now they are older, and they have a higher chance of being Reaped, who knew what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:32 pm

[table]
[tr][td][center]Memory's Not Forgotten Rab20140
[/td]
[td]

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander felt like what he said was a mistake. Now that he confessed about how he felt about Hark. How would he react? what if he hated the idea and didn't want to see him again. If his thought that Hark didn't feel the same way then this could be bad. Hark could tell a peacekeeper and then he would get a painful whipping. Then the fifteen year old felt a weight off his shoulder when Hark confessed his feelings. Zander was happy that he felt the same way as he looked at Hark eyes with a smile growing on Zanders face as he talked. Zander thought out of shear impulse but he took a step towards Hark tilting his head as he went and kissed Hark softly on the lips. It was his first kiss in his life it felt nice. More then nice but in words he couldn't describe...perfect could be one. Wrapping his arms around Hark hugging him and then looking him in the eyes." You Amaze me to Hark Warner." They were young and only had a few more years till the reaping age passed. At least they gotten there feelings a crossed before one of them got reaped. An boy did Zander have feelings for Hark.
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Didn't they do it. They finally kissed. Hark took it for surprise, but didn't deny that he didn't want it either. He felt Zander hug him, and he smiled. After the hug, and Zander spoke, he couldn't help it. He wanted more of him. He had been holding his feelings back so long. And now that he had found out that Zander felt the same way, he couldn't believe it. He was ecstatic. "So.. what are we. Now? Friends with benefits?" he asked with a smirk. He added a little laugh at the end. This was getting weird, but it was good weird, because it was with Zander. Only Zander. They had to figure out what they were before moving from the room for sure. But if they made a deep connection... When one of them get reaped, if it happens, and they die, the other would be left torn.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 pm

[table]
[tr][td][center]Memory's Not Forgotten Rab20140
[/td]
[td]

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander was very surprised that he just did that. It was nice but he was just surprised that it happened. It wasn't like he woke up in the shop and was like Today I will kiss Hark. No he woke up and shared a small breakfast and walked to his school in the cold. Now he had a coat and a friends with benefit. After the hug and kiss that felt nice. He listened to Harks word and noticed the laugh out of them. A laugh escaped his lips as well as he thought about what they were. It was a joke and he knew it but it just sounded funny. It wasn't like the benefit others would assume like sex. No...Zander just didn't think that was a good idea to go by that even if it was just them knowing it. A smirk came over his face." Uhhh Ya friends with benefit just no sex." He laughed a little bit." No...I would call this your my boyfriend? ..considering we are friends and you a boy... But ya I think it makes us boyfriends." He smiled liking that way of sorting of what they were.
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Hark laughed. He was finally given a title from The Zander Zalver. What an honor. Zander was such a good guy, a good person, a great human being in general. And he didn't take this lightly. "I'm fine with just your lips," he said. As long as he had Zander, nothing could stop him. But what if one of them was reaped? This conversation would come up sooner or later. What would they do? "Okay, but you do know that.. our kind are not liked?" he asked. The conversation grew serious. They would have to hide their relationship from everyone. Or they could be hurt badly, or worse, killed.
Back to top Go down
Drewsy
Drewsy

Alias : Drewsy
Job : Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander was really happy that he had said they were boyfriends. He was slightly afraid that Hark wouldn't have liked it. He seemed to ok with it judging on the laugh. The fifteen year old was also happy that Hark respected the no sex thing." Good because I like yours lips." He smirked that faded into a smile. As long as his kisses were with Hark they were perfect. Only for Hark. If only he knew what he would do in a few years that could possibly rocked there relationship. The conversation went serious suddenly but understandably. Zander knew well that the capitol didn't like same sex couples or anything in the districts because then that could be taken as rebelling sense they couldn't have kids. It was a load of crap and Zander felt bad that they capitol felt that way. All he thought of them was how sorry he felt for them not seeing there horrid acts. "Our Kind? You make it sound like a newly found species. But yes I know...its not liked but I don't care. We will just have to keep it a secret because if someone knew and told...well then...it could mean whipping or... " He sighed." Death." It was stupid an cruel to do that to someone. Zander didn't choose to be the way he was so why punish someone for loving someone. It was wrong in so many ways that Zander wished the capitol could see the wrong in there laws.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Fabian looked at Zander and laughed a little bit. He likes his lips? And Hark didn't want to force Zander into sex until he was absolutely ready. It was only fair. Besides, Hark wasn't ready himself. Not one bit. He was still a virgin. so many girls had asked him if he wanted it, but he didn't want to be a baby daddy at a young age, or a dad at all for the moment. He didn't want to see his child die in the Hunger Games. That's unbearable. He already had to watch someone he never talked to go in before, and see them fight for their life. But his own son? Or daughter? That's worse. "I mean.. I just didn't want anyone to hear me say the word," he scratched the back of his head. "I will protect you." he stated. "Always. Don't worry about a thing."
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:07 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander laughed a little. His words came out weird but it was true. It wasn't just his lips or anything physical about Hark. Yes he was attractive and a ladies man but if he were to lose that Zander could say that he'd be just as happy with his personality. They were friends for a long time. Pratically brothers really. And somehow that friendship had stemmed into something more. The boy didn't know how it did but he was happy that it happened. He smiled and just laughed again at Harks words. They were nice....but Zander cared for Hark to much to want him to get hurt. Zander cared about everyone enough to wish no one got hurt. But he couldn't do that...everyone has to get hurt. If Hark got hurt protecting him Zander would be guilty. Zanders smirked a little bit while raising one eyebrow." O what are you my protector now?, I got to head to class but Hark...I really wouldn't want you to get hurt because of me." It was sort of hoping to make him not want to protect him from stuff that could hurt Hark. Zander wouldn't want that after all. He waved a goodbye before speaking and walking away." See you after school."

LATER WHEN SCHOOL GOT DONE

Zander didn't see Hark immediately so he waited a few minutes. After not see him for that time he figured maybe Hark had other plans. He then began his walk home in his new coat as he watched the snow fall onto the white sheets on the ground. It was pretty and distracting. A dangerous mix.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Hark couldn't believe what was going on. He finally had a real boyfriend. Someone who loved and cared for him the way that he fully cared for them back. It was beautiful. Who would've imagined. "Okay," he said. "I will get hurt, for you." he stated. "You can't stop me." Hopefully Zander heard his words. He was serious. Until the day he died, he'd always step in for Zander. No matter what the case was. Zander would always come first. Always.

------------
Hark jumped out of one of the snowy bushes to scare Zander. "HAH!" he said loudly. Hoping to just lighten his mood, Hark waited for Zander to respond. He couldn't wait to see the expression on his face.

Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 am

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

It all happened in one day. His first kiss and the confession and now he had his first Boyfreind. Hopefully Hark would stay that way. But they were young and all he had was hope and love for everyone and especially Hark. A sigh escaped his lips as he heard Hark talk about getting hurt for him. Zander didn't want that too happen to Hark but it did make sense. Zander would stand up for Hark but if only necessary physically defense Hark. If there would be a way to get out of that in a calm reasonable way without anybody getting hurt then he would do that. Now if someone was attacking Hark and he was there. He would try try to physically stop them then. "Fine"

Zander was distracted by the falling snow and the beautiful little glittery look it had sitting in white sheets. Then he heard a Hah and something surprised him from the snowy bush. It was sudden and it made his stomach jump and the boy to react out of fear and surprised. Without really seeing whatever it was he sent one punch to the surprises face. It was a quick blur and then he focused his eyes and saw that it was Hark. O GOD! He gets his first boyfriend and now he beat on him? He didn't mean to. It was just a big surprise and it scared him " O my! Are you ok Hark I'm so sorry. You just startled me."
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Hark really just wanted to be Zander's Guardian Angel. Why couldn't Zander understand that? Was it so hard to see? Once Zander punched him, he laughed a little. It was only in his jaw, and didn't hurt that much. However, Zander was probably a good fighter. "It's fine," he said. Hark cracked his jaw back into place and laughed a little bit. Zander was so spooked. He thought that Hark would really care about that punch? Hark has a free mind, and he knew that the punch was only self defense.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:00 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander just didn't want Hark to get hurt because of him. Was that too much to ask? Yes he understood that Hark just wanted to protect him but the idea just made him think that he'd get Hark hurt. Sooner or later maybe Zander could be ok with the idea. The young lad was startled and hadn't meant to hurt Hark. He felt bad until he heard laughter which confused him until he figured that he must of understood. It was just in self defense and that he would never mean to hurt him. A sigh of relief came from his mouth at the words I'm fine. "Well that's good." He smiled and walked up to Hark pushing him in hopes of him falling onto the snow." Now don't startle me again please." He laughed at himself and the whole thing. It wasn't funny that Hark got punched but that he had gotten so scared that that he punched him.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Hark hoped that he wouldn't have to intercede to much on Zander's behalf. He may not need to judging by that punch that he just got from Zander. Soon Zander pushed Hark into the snow. He wanted to play games? Hark could play games too! "You'll pay for that," he said. Then Hark balled up some snow and threw it at Zander's chest. "Who's winning now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Zander laughed lightly after successfully pushing Hark into the snow. A smile came over him as he had started a game you could say. Most people only saw the bad of eight. Yes there wasn't a lot of grass, there was the factories taking up a lot of space, Not many trees. But if you looked past it and saw the good of it then you could live...maybe even happily until the reaping. Then no one is happy. He felt the snow ball hit his coat on his chest area. A smirk came on his face and he balled up a failry large amount of snow in both arms and dumped it on Harks body." I am totally winning." He smiled and reached out his hand for Hark to take and let him help him up. It was a friendly gesture after dumping snow on him. Hopefully Hark didn't use it as advantage to pull Zander into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Hark Warner
Hark Warner
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Hark looked up at Zander after he threw the snow all over him. It was so cold, Hark quickly shook it off. He laughed a bit after. Then he looked into Zander's eyes deeply. Once Zander reached his hand out, Hark tried pulling him into the snow. "You're coming down here with me," he said. He was happy that they were making the best of their lives here. Sooner or later one of them was bound to be Reaped. So they better had try to take all of their precious moments now.
Back to top Go down
Zander Zalver
Zander Zalver
District Eight
District Eight

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 pm

innocence? that's just
another person's

slideshow.

Zander imagined the snow was cold when he dumped the snow pile on Hark. It didn't matter mutch because he just shook it off. Even if he happened to get cold Zander would gladly offer Harks coat back. Even though he did enjoy not being cold with the coat on. Zander had guessed that he would take his hand for granted when he tried pulling him down. Falling into the snow on his stomach at first and getting a face full of snow. It was quite cold and made a numb feeling on his ears for a brief moment before he sat up in the snow. He laughed and smiled brightly before blushing when he thought about Harks eyes looking into his deeply. Zander nudged the teen next to him when he started looking into his eye deeply. Copying what he had done. " How do you like it." He smiled while his blush faded. Zander liked these times. He liked working at the thrift shop but hanging out Hark was better. "Are you sure you don't need you coat....the snow is cold." He asked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory's Not Forgotten   Memory's Not Forgotten Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory's Not Forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Character :: Extras :: AU Board-