HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images   Tumblr  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWITCH

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

BE NICE. ONLY STAFFERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN ALL CAPS. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY REFRESH THE CBOX.

Latest topics
» Five Faction System RPG |PB|
matthew's monsters; EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am by Guest

» Whizz Bang! A Post Potter/Werewolf Army RP
matthew's monsters; EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:14 pm by Guest

» △ The City of Jericho -- Jcink △
matthew's monsters; EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm by Guest

» PARTY NEVER ENDS (JCINk) NEW - BH, CALI - NO APP NO SHIPPER
matthew's monsters; EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 pm by Guest

» harry potter sorting quiz game!
matthew's monsters; EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am by Tatum Bolton

» THE GRAPHICS GAMES ♠
matthew's monsters; EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 am by Guest

» Tesserae Claims
matthew's monsters; EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:49 pm by Artemis Mork

» Moving!
matthew's monsters; EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:03 pm by Tony's Superman

» Who Would've Won?
matthew's monsters; EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm by Paris Blaze

SPN Legacies Atlantis Unveiled   Potter's Army DIVIDED WE FALL DIVERGE ▲ SixthStation TWF I Solemnly Swear...
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am

matthew's monsters;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden Finn
Aiden Finn
District Seven
District Seven

Alias : Matthew
Job : Lumberjack

matthew's monsters; Empty
PostSubject: matthew's monsters;   matthew's monsters; EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm

North Fairstone
The lovely, handsome, D3 victor. He's feeling lonely, empty, and depressed right now. So, if you thread with this one, expect to have a thread full of sadness, Kleenex, and crying while watching Pretty Little Liars. He has room for friends, as long as they don't piss him off. If you piss North off, you're one of his enemies. He has no room for love, because I promised him to Mickey Waltz.

Aiden Finn

I'm planning for this insane 17 year old to go into the Games. If he wins, then yeah, more threads about partying, but if he doesn't, I'll edit this part out. So, Aiden is basically the kid you'll see alone, all the time. He doesn't like crowded places, so the forest, lake, or anything quiet is where you'll find him. He's pretty deadly. You'll see that friendly look in his eyes if you're friends with him. He's open for any friendships. You'll see that vicious, ambitious glare in his eyes if you're his biggest enemy. He's also open for any clashing and stuff. And he's open for love.

River Delmar

She's pretty seductive. I personally dislike River so I'm going to leave this short. River's blonde, conceited, and gorgeous. She's open for friends, who admire how beautiful she is. She's obviously open for enemies, since she's a huge diva. And love she's also open for, though I might close it soon since she might have too many one night stands and most of the men on Rag & Bone are going to come after me.

Back to top Go down
Drewsy
Drewsy

Alias : Drewsy
Job : Moderator

matthew's monsters; Empty
PostSubject: Re: matthew's monsters;   matthew's monsters; EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Maple and River

Maple will probably hate that she is pretty. Maybe she was the starting point to why she started drinking at the victors party. When she is sober Maple would be kind and just swalling her bitterness and just be like" O ya..you look so pretty in that dress" While in her mind its" Leave you beautiful bimbo" So....whatever one River would meet it be interesting. But I think enemies or something would be more likely for the amputee victor.

Zander and River

Zander loves caring for others. So these two could meet at the party. He would definitely spill compliments but not in the terms of flirting. Just to be nice. Mmmm she could always get him to stop hiding around the snack table.

Maple and Aidan

They should thread. Like I'm thinking a drunk maple stumbling through eight or the woods. Random thread to see what happens.(loves rp drunk Maple)
Back to top Go down

matthew's monsters;

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rag & Bone :: Character :: Plot Pages :: Member Plot Pages-